- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr 55 min
- Total: 10 hr 55 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Chicken and dumpings made in the slow cooker.
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix together the chicken, broth, potatoes, carrots and onion. Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours.
- In a small bowl combine the water and Bisquick. Drop into the chicken mixture. Cover and cook for 45-55 more minutes, or until dumplings are dry in the center.