- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy chicken and vegetable slow cooker dinner served over biscuits or thick toast.
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 cup water, divided
- Biscuits or Texas toast
- Mix the soup with 1/2 cup of water in a greased slow cooker. Stir in the chicken slices. Season with salt and pepper. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.
- Stir in the vegetables, gravy and 1/2 cup water. Turn the heat to high and cook for 1 more hour, or until the peas and carrots are tender.
- Serve the mixture over the biscuits.