- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 people
This chicken and broccoli ramen recipe is so easy and delicious, you'll want to make it again and again.
- 1 package chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound chicken, cut up into 1-inch bite-sized pieces
- /2 onion, cut into wedges (optional)
- 2 cups broccoli, cut up
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cook noodles according to directions on the package, then drain.
- Add seasoning packet and set noodles aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute chicken in oil with garlic powder until completely cooked and no longer pink inside.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion and broccoli to the skillet and cook over medium heat until tender.
- Add the soup concentrate, 1/4 cup water, soy sauce and the chicken back into the skillet.
- Simmer for ten minutes.
- Serve over the ramen noodles.