- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
This one pot dish is perfect for quick weekday meals. Melted cheese and delicious chicken make even the pickiest eaters pleased to eat broccoli with this recipe for easy Chicken and Broccoli Pie.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- In a greased, 9-inch pie plate, layer broccoli, 1 cup cheese, chicken, and onion.
- Combine Bisquick, milk, salt, pepper, and eggs then pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake an additional 3 minutes.