- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr 20 min
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Easy to make chicken and broccoli alfredo.
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (16 oucne) jar Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package fettuccine noodles, cooked, warm
- Place the chicken and the mushrooms in the slow cooker. Pour the sauce on top. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Stir in the broccoli, cover and cook on high for 20 more minutes. Stir in the noodles.