- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 36 appetizers
A delicious appetizer for a party or great weekend movie snack, enjoy these quesadillas with your favorite Mexican topping.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 to 16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles, drained
- 12 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onion, cheese, black beans and chiles in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the filling onto each tortilla, and spread evenly.
- Fold each tortilla in half, brush with butter, and then place on a baking sheet in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Cut the quesadillas into 3 wedges and serve warm.