- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A quick, hearty, homestyle chicken and biscuit dinner.
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen California medley vegetables
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 package (10 count) refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a 13x9 inch casserole dish combine the soup, milk, black pepper and cheese. Mix in the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then stir.
- Place the biscuits on top and bake until the biscuits are golden brown, about 15 minutes.