- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Family-friendly and quick to cook, this dish is perfect for a casual weeknight dinner.
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1-1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle chicken with salt and coat with flour.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken 4 minutes per side and transfer to a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Place skillet back over burner and saute onion and garlic (adding more oil, if necessary) until soft.
- Add cream and Parmesan and bring to a low boil, stirring often.
- When sauce thickens slightly, spoon over chicken.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot sprinkled with parsley.