- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: Serves 3-4
This chicken recipe is very easy and spicy.
- 1 package of chicken drumettes
- 1 can of Del Monte zucchini with Italian tomato sauce
- 1 bottle of any brand hot sauce
- 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of butter or margerine
- A pinch of black pepper and salt
- Brown chicken and onions in butter on medium heat for 5 minutes. Add chicken in a pot about half full of boiling water.
- Let boil for 10 minutes, then add zucchini and the whole bottle of hot sauce, let simmer until liquid is about half gone, about 45 minutes on medium heat. Serve with cooked white rice, or as is.