- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
Brought to you by Quick Cooking, 2000 Annual Recipes.
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. frozen green peas, (10 oz.) thawed
- 2 tbsp. pimiento, diced and drained
- hot cooked rice
- In a slow cooker, combine soup, flour, pepper, and cayenne until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, celery, green pepper and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat juices run clear.
- Stir in peas and pimientos.
- Cook 30 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve over rice.