- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4
See the town and come home to Chicken A La Chicago. Sweet!!
- 1, 16 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 1, 8 ounce bottle Russian dressing
- 1/2 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 8 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- cooked white or brown rice
- Combine all ingredients together except the chicken.
- Arrange chicken in a 3 quart rectanglular baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes to brown. Serve over rice.