- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A creamy, crunchy chicken, rice and vegetable slow cooker dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 (10 ounce) jars sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1 (6 ounce) package parmesan-butter rice mix
- 1/3 cup toasted, slivered almonds
- Mix the chicken, sauce and vegetables in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 4-6 hours on low.
- Prepare the rice according to the package. Stir in the almonds. Serve the chicken over the rice.