- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
This is a high in fiber low calorie snack.
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sour-cream flavored granules
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Drain garbanzo beans and pat dry with napkins.
- Stir together the cheese and remaining ingredients in a meduim bowl.
- Add the beans and toss until well coated.
- Pour into a 8 inch baking pan that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until dry and golden.
- Stir every 5 minutes while they are cooking.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.