- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 5-6 servings
A slow cooked creamy chicken over noodles dinner.
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can broccoli-cheese soup
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Noodles, cooked
- Arrange the chicken in a greased slow cooker. Season with pepper and the chicken seasoning.
- Mix together the soups and wine in a saucepan and heat until combined. Pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low.
- Serve over the cooked noodles.