- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 1/4 cup
Use this rub on steak, chicken or pork prior to grilling and then brush with Chicago Steak Sauce during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked Spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place the dry mustard, granulated garlic, coarsely ground black pepper, sweet smoked Spanish paprika, dried thyme and cayenne pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Generously coat your protein with the rub and then let stand at room temperature for 35 minutes before grilling.