- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you like legendary Piña Colada cocktails then you will enjoy this similar drink made with vodka instead of light rum.
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 4 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- Slice of pineapple to garnish
- Put the rum, cream of coconut, heavy cream, and pineapple juice in a blender and process for about 10 seconds.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of ice and process again until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a tall cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of pineapple. Serve immediately.