- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 24 People
This easy-to-make dessert is ideal for potlucks, large family gatherings or even just as an afternoon snack.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in pecans.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar, then let cool before cutting into bars or squares.