- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen
These popular cookies are softer and chewier than most, making them even more delicious and irrisistible.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and eggs.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Refrigerate batter for 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet. Flatten with a fork to make criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.