- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies make a cozy afternoon snack. Consider making a batch for a friend.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups toffee bits
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in egg and vanilla until mixture becomes smooth.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats and chopped toffee pieces.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.