- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12
A homemade snack bar you'll feel good serving your kids - and eating yourself.
- 1 2/3 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2-1/2 cups dried fruits and nuts of your choice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, fruit and nuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vanilla, oil, honey or agave, and water.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and toss to combine.
- Press into prepared baking dish and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Use a knife and run around the edge of the granola to loosen from the dish.
- Use a sharp knife or a pastry cutter to cut into 12 bars. Transfer to a wire rack to continue to cool.
- Serve warm or allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container separated by wax paper.