- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 2 dozen
Yummy, chewy bite sized chocolate covered treats.
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 12 maraschino cherries, chopped
- 3 1/2 teaspoon shaved paraffin wax
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Mix together the peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, salt, nuts, coconut and cherries. Form into 1 inch balls.
- In a double boiler, combine the paraffin wax and chocolate chips until melted.
- Dip each ball in the chocolate and cool on wax paper.