- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2 dozen
Simple and delicious coconut macroons cookie.
- 5 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cooca
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 candied red cherries, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix together the coconut and cocoa. Add in the milk and vanilla extract just until blended.
- Use a teaspoon to drop rounded mounds of dough on the prepared sheets. Place a cherry in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and immediately move to wire racks.