- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 5 dozen cookies
These cookies are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate, an excellent afternoon snack!
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix until creamy.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.