- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 9 dozen cookies
These soft and chewy cookies will soon become a family favorite!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Blend into egg mixture. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.