- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies will hit the spot, especially when served alongside a tall glass of milk. Consider baking a batch to share with someone special.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream butter, shortening, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.