- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies taste just like a moist brownie, but in a cookie form. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chunky chocolate pieces
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture. Stir in chocolate pieces and chopped walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until firm around the edges.