- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Strawberry, elderflower liqueur, gin and champagne make a spectacularly sweet and bubbly summer refreshment.
- 2 parts Gin
- 1 part St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 Strawberry
- 3/4 part Lemon Juice
- 1/4 part Simple Syrup
- Rose Champagne
- Mint sprig to garnish
- Put a rocks cocktail glass in the freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Place the strawberry into a cocktail shaker and muddle well. Pour in the remaining ingredients, except for the champagne and mint, and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds to combine, and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Top with the champagne and then garnish the cocktail with the mint sprig; serve immediately.