- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1
This fun mixed drink is sweet and girly. Garnish with 3 Maraschino cherries threaded onto a cocktail stick.
- 3 ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 1-1/2 ounce Cherry Pie Liqueur
- 3 Maraschino Cherries to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then drain into the prepared glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with the cherries and serve immediately.