- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8
Cherry Tunnel Cake looks stunning served on a cake plate with additional cherries as garnish.
- 1 box white cake mix with pudding
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1, 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Grease and flour a bundt pan. In large bowl, combine cake mix, egg whites, oil, water and sour cream until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour 2/3 of batter into prepared pan. Spoon 1 cup of pie filling over batter. Don't let filling touch side of pan. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Cool upright in pan 25 minutes. Turn onto cake plate. Cool completely. Garnish with additional cherries.