- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
For those of you who could eat maraschino cherries by the jar, this sweet and sparkling cherry beverage is the cocktail for you.
- 5 teaspoons maraschino cherry syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 12 maraschino cherries
- 4 brown sugar cubes
- 8 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- Place the maraschino syrup onto a small plate and the granulated sugar onto another small plate.
- Dip the rim of each champagne glass into the cherry syrup and then dip into the sugar to coat.
- Drop 3 maraschino cherries into each prepared glass along with a sugar cube and 2 dashes of the angostura bitters.
- Top each glass with the chilled sparkling wine and serve.