- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
Serve this easy-to-make dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1-1/4 cup flour, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together 1 cup flour, sugar and butter; press into the bottom of a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Beat eggs and brown sugar.
- Mix in remaining flour and baking powder.
- Fold in walnuts and cherries.
- Pour mixture over baked crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.