- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
To make rhubarb-infused vodka, place 1 bottle of vodka and 2 chopped rhubarb stalks into a container. Seal the container and let the mixture sit for 2 days before straining through a fine mesh sieve.
Created by Randy Hanson, Summitsips.com. Photo courtesy of Randy Hanson.
- 2 ounces rhubarb-infused vodka
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon Maraschino Liqueur
- 1/4 ounce ounce simple syrup
- 1 barspoon egg white
- 4 drops Angostura bitters
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the bitters, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass, top with the bitters and then serve immediately.