- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
The cherries give the pork a wonderful taste.
- 6 center -cut, lean pork chops
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. chicken bouillon
- 1/8 tsp. ground mace
- Coat a non-stick frying pan with vegetable spray. Remove any visible fat from the chops.
- Brown the chops over med-high heat.
- Season lightly to taste with salt and pepper.
- In crock pot, combine and stir the cherry pie filling, lemon juice, bouillon, and mace.
- Place browned chops on top of cherry mixture.
- Cover and cook on low, 4 to 5 hours.
- Place chops on warm serving platter.
- Pour a small amount of cherry sauce over chops.