- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 15 servings
Cherry jello and whipped cream fruit salad.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Cool Whip (optional)
- Stir the gelatin into the boiling water until dissolved. Sit in the cold water and pie filling. Pour into a 13x9 inch pan and chill until set.
- Beat together the cream cheese and pineapple. Fold in the cool whip if desired. Spread over the set gelatin.