- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 - 4 people
Nothing says dessert like a piece of homemade cherry pie with freshly whipped cream. Although delicious, this dessert can be jam packed with calories and fat. Avoid the calorie splurge and weight gain by enjoying your pie in a glass with this frosty, sweet cocktail!
- 4 ounces of whipped cream flavored vodka
- 2.5 ounces of black cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons of freshly whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Mix ice, black cherry juice and whipped cream flavored vodka together in a chilled martini mixer.
- Shake mixer vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with whipped cream and maraschino cherry.