- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This bourbon and cherry-based cocktail has intense color, flavor and presentation. Garnish with a skewer speared with Maraschino cherries.
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 1 ounce Cherry Heering
- 1/2 ounce Punt e Mes
- 1/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Maraschino Cherries to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing into the freezer.
- Fill a cocktail shaker a little over halfway full with ice, and then add the bourbon, Heering, Punt e Mes, and lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture for 30 seconds to combine and then pour into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the cherries and serve immediately.