- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Cherry and pear blended frozen daiquiri.
- 2 cups ice
- 3 canned pear halves (8.5 ounce can), drained and semifrozen
- 3 ounces white rum
- 2 ounces pear liqueur or syrup from canned pears
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 6 maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoons of maraschino cherry syrup
- Add all the ingredients to the blender. Pulse intermittently until it begins to swirl even. Blend on high until smooth, about 20 seconds.