- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 24 People
These easy-to-make chewy bars are ideal for serving at potlucks or large family gatherings. Any flavor jam can be used.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups oats
- 1-1/2 cups cherry jam
- Mix together butter, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and oats.
- Press 2 cups of mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread cherry jam evenly over top of oat crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over jam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.