- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 People
This salad is a potluck favorite. It also makes a great side to family dinners. Don't add bananas until just right before serving, otherwise they will turn brown.
- 2 cans cherry pie filling, drained
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- Mix together cherries, bananas and nuts.
- Prepare instant pudding per package instructions; mix into fruit.
- Allow to chill in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.