- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 24 People
These soft and moist muffins make an excellent breakfast treat, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups chopped nuts
- Beat eggs, sugar and butter; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination and milk into egg mixture.
- Fold in cherries and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.