- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Adding some cherry brandy and a dash of maraschino cherry syrup to this cocktail gives this julep amazing taste and vibrant color.
- 1-1/2 ounces London dry gin
- 1 ounce sloe gin
- 1 ounce cherry brandy
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maraschino cherry syrup
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Club soda
- Lemon wheel, maraschino cherry and 1 sprig of mint to garnish
- Place the gins, brandy, maraschino syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir for about 20 seconds to combine and then pour into a tall cocktail glass and top with the club soda.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lemon wheel, the cherry and the sprig of mint, and then serve immediately.