- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail tastes as vibrant and juicy as it looks. Garnish with a handful of either fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces cherry syrup
- 2 ounces gin
- 5 to 6 ounces club soda
- 1 ounce red wine
- 2 Maraschino cherries to garnish
- Fresh or frozen raspberries to garnish
- Fill a Collins cocktail glass with ice and then add the cherry syrup and the gin.
- Stir the mixture to blend and then add a splash of club soda.
- Float a layer of red wine into the cocktail by slowly pouring the wine over the back of a wide spoon, and then garnish the drink with 2 maraschino cherries and the raspberries. Serve immediately.