- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 10
Great flavor combinations in Cherry Eggnog Quick Bread.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup candied red cherries, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/4 cups prepared dairy eggnog
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and nutmeg in a large bowl. Stir in eggnog, melted butter, eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl until well blended. Add eggnog mixture to flour mixture. Mix until ingredients are moistened. Stir in pecans and cherries.
- Spoon into 3 mini loaf pans that have been greased. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes until a wooden skewer inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely on wire rack.