- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Cherry and cola flavored gelatin mold salad.
- 1 (3 ounce) package dark cherry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 bottle (16 ounce) Cola
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can dark sweet cherries (drained and cut)
- Dissolve the gelatin into the boiling water. Once cooled, stir in cola. Chill until it begins to harden.
- Stir in the cherries, nuts and cream cheese. Pour into mold and refrigerate.