- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
Cherry Coconut Drops are festive when made with red and green candied cherries.
- 1, 7 ounce package flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup red or green candied cherries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet; set aside.
- Combine coconut, candied cherries, and cornstarch in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until mixture is combined.
- Drop mixture by small rounded teaspoonfuls about 1 inch apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on bottoms. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool.