- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A delightful cobbler cocktail made with a blend of gin, cherry liqueur, and crème de cassis.
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 3 ounces club soda
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce cherry liqueur
- 1 ounce crème de cassis
- 1 cherry to garnish
- Place a rocks glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the sugar into the prepared glass with a splash of club soda to dissolve.
- Fill the chilled glass with cracked ice and then add the gin, cherry liqueur and crème de cassis.
- Garnish the cocktail with the cherry and serve immediately.