- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
- Total: 3 hr 40 min
- Serving: 10
Nothing taste better than cherry and chocolate together.
- 1 16oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Spray a crock pot with non stick spray.
- Pour cherry pie filling into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 35 minutes.
- In a bowl mix cake mix, egg, milk and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 hours on low.