- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8 scones
Decadent and Delicious. Cherry-Chocolate Chip Scones may very well be your favorite recipe for breakfast, dessert, brunch get-togethers, or special occasions.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided, plus extra for counter surface
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Form a dough by mixing finely chopped cherries, chocolate chips, 3 tablespoons sugar, whipping cream, and egg
- Sprinkle counter top with a little Bisquick. Coat dough and need 10 times
- Create an 8-inch circle of dough and place on a greased cookie sheet
- Brush dough with milk and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Slice dough into wedges like a pizza, but leave in circle.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.