- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These soft cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 1 cup flour
- 1-1/2 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chips and cherries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.