- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8
This is the best cheesecake pie I've ever had.
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and mix thoroughly. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into crust. Chill 2 hours. Top with cherry or other pie filling before serving. Refrigerate.